Enjoy Blackjack Charlie 7, and automatically win when you have 7 cards in your hand without busting. Play it today at Bwin and win with the Charlie feature. This “seven-card Charlie” version is available and fun addition to regular blackjack rules and play.
Other game rules for 7 card Charlie at Bwin and Party Casino include:
- Eight decks are used in this game, and each deck has 52 cards
- The deck is shuffled before every game
- The dealer stands on soft 17
- Each hand can only be split once, split hands cannot be split again
- Double after split is allowed
- Split aces cannot be hit
- BLACKJACK pays 3:2
- If the player does not BUST, the player can draw up to seven cards
- 7- CARD CHARLIE: seven cards to a player’s hand without BUST wins
- If the dealer has a 10, J, Q, K, or A as first card, the dealer will PEEK for blackjack before you draw your third card.
- Surrender after dealer peeks is allowed
- The game rules and pay outs are identical in both the real-money and play-money versions.
But is this variation worth it? Anytime you can reduce the house edge, even by 0.01% – why not play.